Terms of Service
Your Agreement with DD Webhosting BV
"We"/"Us"/"Our"/" DD Webhosting BV." CoC: 61586897 means Meander 251 6825 MC, Arnhem The Netherlands and/or any of its subsidiaries and/ or affiliates involved in providing the Services.
"You"/"Your"/"Yourself"/"User" means the user of the Website and/or customer of the Services.
"Services" means any services offered by DD Webhosting BV on its Website.
These terms of service (the Terms) relate to your use of the Services provided by DD Webhosting BV. under the domain name ddwebhosting.net (‘the Website’).
We have the right to revise and amend these Terms and/or the Services from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system’ capabilities or for any other reason in our sole discretion which we may decide. Your continued access to or use of the Website and/or the Services constitutes your acceptance of any such change and/or amendment.
In using the Website and/or the Services, you agree as follows,
2) You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if:
a) You are not of legal age to form a binding contract between yourself DD Webhosting BV, or
b) You are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of The Netherlands or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use / will use the Services. DD Webhosting BV. provides valued added service via various third party cloud providers and applications. As a client of DD Webhosting BV. you agree to uphold the license / user agreements of any such cloud providers and application providers to the extent it applies to your use of any services offered by DD Webhosting BV. Please also read any cloud services and applications license agreements as may be applicable. As a user of DD Webhosting BV. services, you agree to uphold the terms of any such cloud services and applications license agreement to whatever extent they apply to your usage of cloud services, applications and/or Services.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT SOME OF THE CONTENT THAT WE MAKE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH DD WEBHOSTING BV SERVICES MAY ORIGINATE FROM THIRD PARTY CLOUD SERVICES AND APPLICATIONS. ALL SUCH THIRD PARTY CONTENT IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS.” AND YOUR USE THEREOF MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND/OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME BEYOND THE CONTROL OF DD Webhosting BV. DD Webhosting BV., SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER ACCEPT LIABILITY RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT.
1. You must provide accurate and complete registration information any time you register to use any of the Services. You are responsible for the security of your passwords and for any use of your account. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify DD Webhosting BV. immediately. Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible for all activities which occur under your account.
2. You agree to use the application only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from The Netherlands or other relevant countries).
3. You may neither share nor re-sell your DD Webhosting BV account to any third parties.
4. Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with DD Webhosting BV., you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
5. You agree not to engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
6. Any license to use any third-party applications is granted directly from the original provider of the third-party application(s) directly to you. You agree to abide by all the terms and conditions of any such license. You will be solely responsible for paying for and obtaining the rights to any third-party applications you install and/or operate through and/or in connection with the Services, and for compliance with the applicable terms and conditions of each third-party application license.
9. DD Webhosting BV. may offer (or act as intermediary in the offering of) certain application trials including the ability for you to install the said applications on a temporary basis for trial purposes.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THESE SERVERS AND APPLICATIONS ARE INTENDED TO BE TEMPORARY INSTALLATIONS AND THAT DD Webhosting BV. MAY DELETE APPLICATIONS AND SHUT DOWN RELEVANT SERVERS AT ANY TIME.
Limitation of liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, under no circumstances and under no legal theory, whether tort (including negligence), contract, or otherwise, shall DD Webhosting BV. or any other contributor or supplier of DD Webhosting BV., be liable to any person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind including, without limitation, damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, interruption of the services. computer failure or malfunction ,loss of data, or any and all other commercial damages or losses, even if such party shall have been informed of the possibility of such damages. You further understand and agree that while every reasonable precautions shall be undertaken by DD Webhosting BV., We are not /shall not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred by you, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of:
1. Any changes to the Services made by DD Webhosting BV., or any temporary or permanent cessation in the provision of the Services (or any features within the Services),
2. The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of service,
3. Interruption of services, malware (including viruses and/or Trojans) and/or other errors over which DD Webhosting BV. has no control,
4. Any third party services and/or content of any kind. You understand that any hyperlinks to third party websites shall be regulated by the terms and conditions of third parties and that access to/use of such third party website shall be at your own risk.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, should a court of law or other adjudicating body still find against DD Webhosting BV. regarding any matter relating to the Services, DD Webhosting BV.’s maximum liability against the claimant shall not exceed the total amount in fees which the claimant was paying/shall pay for six months of the Services in question.
Both parties (DD Webhosting BV. and User) agree not to disclose to any third party-confidential information of DD Webhosting BV., or the User, except as may be necessary for DD Webhosting BV. to offer the Services. Both parties further agrees that they will not use, remove, transfer, transmit, reproduce or otherwise deal with confidential information or other tangible or intangible property of either party, except for the sole purpose of performing the Services.
General Legal Terms
1. DD Webhosting BV. may make changes to the Terms from time to time. When these changes are made, DD Webhosting BV. will make a new copy of the Terms available at https://www.ddwebhosting.net/terms DD Webhosting BV will also notify You of any substantial changes on the email address provided by You during the registration process, and give You the opportunity to terminate Your contract with Us should you not agree with these substantial changes. You understand and agree that if you use the Services after the date indicated in the said email , DD Webhosting BV treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms.
2. If DD Webhosting BV. provides you with a translation of the English language version of these Terms, the English language version of these Terms will prevail over any other language version in case of any conflict.
3. DD Webhosting BV. is constantly striving to better its product offering and will contact the User using the email (or telephone number) provided after sign up for these and other purposes specifically relating to the Services such as: sending welcome emails, sending password reset information, notification of billing, follow-up on signup, and for other messaging needs; all the above in full compliance with Dutch data protection legislation.
4. User irrevocably agrees to accept all notices, of whatever nature, legal or otherwise, by electronic mail or other digital delivery system at the discretion of DD Webhosting BV. for any matter or any proceeding for which notice is required.
5. The Services may include hyperlinks to other websites, content or resources. DD Webhosting BV. may have no control over any web sites or resources which are provided by companies or persons other than DD Webhosting BV. The User agrees to be bound exclusively by the terms and conditions of any such third party web site.
6. You acknowledge and agree that DD Webhosting BV. is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources as described in (5.), and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.
7. You agree that if DD Webhosting BV. does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Terms (or which DD Webhosting BV. has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of DD Webhosting BV. rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to DD Webhosting BV.
8. If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms without affecting the rest of the Terms. The remaining provisions of the Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
9. DD Webhosting BV. may automatically back up and shut down applications and servers at various times, including without limitation, when you log out of the Service, if you do not respond to a prompt after a certain period of time, or if you explicitly request, or if DD Webhosting BV. detects that your application or server is malfunctioning. The data and software backed up during this process (a "Backup") can be restored, but such restoration is not guaranteed to reproduce the exact state of the application or server at the time the Backup was created, particularly if you have used the "terminal" capability or otherwise directly accessed the Server.
10. DD Webhosting BV. reserves the right to modify or discontinue the features, functionality and other attributes of the Services at any time in its sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that DD Webhosting BV. will not be liable to you in connection with its modification or discontinuation of the Services.
For all servers and applications deployed on top of Our DD Webhosting BV Platform, we support the following:
Infrastructure issues: In case of issues related to any of our infrastructure partners (including but not limited to servers not starting, servers not launching and servers not scaling) We will use our best endeavours to coordinate with the infrastructure provider until a resolution has been achieved.
Platform issues: In case of issues related to any of the DD Webhosting BV Platform features (including but not limited to application deployment failure, clone failure, problems deploying ‘Let’s Encrypt’ certificates, trouble mapping domains, issues restoring an application and problems setting crons), We will use our best endeavours to try and find a solution to the problem.
We DO NOT support application related issues (including but not limited to plugins/modules not working, upgrade issues, problems with templates and in general anything that implies analysing, updating, creating or modifying application code).
Additionally, we offer an account wide Premium Support add-on that adds limited application support capabilities (including but not limited to plugins/modules troubleshooting, database optimizations, performance guidance and general assistance in issues that don’t require updating, creating or modifying application code), phone support, Slack private channel and limited server customization (including but not limited to deploying extra packages, implementing special firewall rules and implementing specific server settings …).
We charge in arrears, meaning that you will receive an invoice during the first week of every month for the Services that You used in the previous month.
The DD Webhosting BV is a ‘pay as you go’ service, meaning you will only pay for the resources that you have actually used and for the time that you have actually used them (minimum time fraction for billing related purposes is one hour).
DD Webhosting BV is liable to refund your unused prepaid account funds, if a refund request is presented within three months of funds addition. However, the refund will not include the amount already deducted for services consumed.